Effective date September 22, 2022
This website is the property of Exit Legal Advice, S.L.P. (commercial name Exit Legal), with Tax Identification Number B10682722 and domiciled at Vía Augusta, 29, 6ª, 08006 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registration data: Volume 48373, Folio 149, Section 8, Page 581822, 1st Inscription.
For any questions or proposals, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone at 935 950 496.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and the area comprising the European Union, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our Web page by the User is free of charge and is conditional upon the prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of the General Conditions of Use in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully.
The User, when using our portal, its contents or services, expressly accepts and submits to the general conditions of use of the same. If the User does not agree with these conditions of use, he/she must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our Web, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the Web, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or that of third parties from whom we have acquired their exploitation rights, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The User is only entitled to a private use of the same, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS
Access to our website is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The User must access our Web site in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our Web site is done under the User’s own exclusive responsibility, who will be liable in any case for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to us.
Taking into account the impossibility of controlling the information, contents and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our website may make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
C. POLICY OF PRIVACY
– Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
– What data we collect.
– For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
– What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
– How long we keep them.
– To which recipients your data is communicated.
– What are your rights.
1. Responsible: Exit Legal Advice, S.L.P., with address at Via Augusta, 29, 6ª, 08006 Barcelona (Spain) and CIF B10682722, is responsible for the processing of data collected or generated as a result of access, use and navigation of Users through the Web and the control of the Web.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in order to access certain information or to use certain contents or services of the Web, Exit Legal may require certain personal data from the User, which may include, basically, name, surname and e-mail address. In these cases, Exit Legal will provide the User with the necessary information before proceeding to the processing of their data.
3. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of data sent through the contact form or e-mail:
– Purpose: to answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If we receive your curriculum vitae (CV), your personal and curricular data may be included in our databases in order to participate in our current and future selection processes. Only if you check the corresponding box granting express consent, send you communications of our services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp).
• Legitimation: Users’ voluntary access and browsing on the Website, the request by Users for information or certain content or services by filling out the contact form or sending e-mails, sending their data and CVs to participate in our selection processes, compliance by Exit Legal with legal obligations, the legitimate interest in improving the Website and its security, as well as in carrying out studies and analyses on the operation and use of the Website and, in the event that a User consents or the legitimate interest of Exit Legal applies, the sending of information and legal updates.
• Conservation: the data will be kept as long as there are contractual obligations derived from the services or contents requested by the Users and, subsequently, until the extinction of legal, contractual or deontological responsibilities that require keeping them (e.g., until the extinction of the responsibility derived from the data protection or cybersecurity regulations). In the event that data is processed for the sending of current legal information, it may be kept as long as the User does not object to receive information by any of the various free and simple means made available to him/her. If you have submitted a CV to participate in our selection processes, the data will be kept for a period of two years.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of eighteen years or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract. The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a client and/or provide you with the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
4. Recipients to whom your data is communicated
5. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw his or her consent at any time after having given it, without having to justify the reason. In no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request a restriction of your treatment in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
7. Updating your data
In order for us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
By making this Web page available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the maximum diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used. However, we shall not be liable for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that service availability will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The User is prohibited from any action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The User assumes all liability arising from the use of our website and acknowledges that he/she has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, being sufficient for the exclusion of error in them and, therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.